 Off-Topic / Debate / 1353
  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

(...) I disagree. We've seen various proposals here that say you wouldn't tax "unprepared" food but you would tax prepared food. So you wouldn't tax the mass-produced ham you buy in little packets, but if you decide you'd like fresher meat from the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

On Sat, 3 Jul 1999 08:56:30 GMT, Mike Stanley uttered the following profundities... (...) Agreed, it must be all or nothing, but I will defend the no tax on any food position. (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)