 Off-Topic / Debate / 13375
Re: Thank you, Britain.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 08:37:34 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GKLyuC.EK9@lugnet.com...
From:  http://politics.guardian.co.uk/labour2001/story/0,1414,562269,00.html

In one of the toughest warnings yet to the Taliban from a Western leader,
Blair said there could be no compromise with terrorism and promised Britain
would stand shoulder-to-shoulder with the United States in the struggle.

What's new?
They have been saying this everyday.
And yet everyday is a 'toughest warning yet'

Now they seem to be saying everyday they have conclusive proof
And they wheel out some new spokesman everyday to say he has seen the conclusive proof.

So why don't they show the Taliban like they are asking?

We wouldn't allow anyone to be extradited without proof.

lawrence