 Off-Topic / Debate / 13275
  Re: What we can do... (my 2 cents)

Ack, I can't believe I didn't set groups right. I didn't want this hiding in .pt alone. :D (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: What we can do... (my 2 cents)

(...) Thnx. (...) *We* did not run west... the *queen* did - that marked the beggining of tourism in Brazil. The rest of the population had to stay and withstand the fight, with some help from the Brits (ah, Wellington... fascinating character) we (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.loc.pt)