 Off-Topic / Debate / 12991
  Still more perspectives on the tragedy

Hello everybody, after my first, spontaneous posting I realized that a lot of discussion was already going on. I decided it would be a good idea to read through some of it, before I post again myself. In a sense, this posting is an answer to many (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Still more perspectives on the tragedy

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Horst Lehner writes: <snip> Wow! Now THAT is what I call a reasoned and thoughtful post. I have to spend some time re-reading it, but thank you very much! It is always great to see someone who is "not one of the usual (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Still more perspectives on the tragedy

Hello Larry ... (...) ... and I guess also not because I beg to differ with your view at times ... ;-) Greetings Horst (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Still more perspectives on the tragedy

(...) You don't gotta beg. No one else does. :-) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Still more perspectives on the tragedy

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Horst Lehner writes: [snipped] Horst, I also need to spend some more time reading this. I think this is the kind of review / opinion that politicians[1] need to read, maybe you should consider sending a copy to your (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)