 Off-Topic / Debate / 12986
    Re: Infinite Justice —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Well, I use it in exchange for words like "actually", which is supposed to be a usage problem. But what is one to do? That's the colloquial usage of the word... On a more serious note, is no one going to take issue with what I have proffered (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Infinite Justice —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) What's to take issue with? It's a logical extension of current trends. Exaggerated for effect, perhaps, but no biggie... (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)