 Off-Topic / Debate / 12766
    Re: My Prayer on this National Day of Prayer —Matthew Gerber
   O.K...I fully intended to post just the one thing today, and let the chips fall where they may...I knew I shouldn't have even looked back at LUGNET until tomorrow...I knew people would get into it over my bringing up God at a time like this...you (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: My Prayer on this National Day of Prayer —Lindsay Frederick Braun
     (...) Don't be. I'm glad you did. Personally, even though I'm not a Christian, I'm glad people find comfort in their faiths. It's still an act of human communion--all religion has a basis in people coming together for worship--and that in itself is (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: My Prayer on this National Day of Prayer —Steve Chapple
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Matthew Gerber writes: <snipped all but one line> (...) While I don't concur with some of your reasoning behind what you believe, I wanted to thank you for your "Prayer posting" and for the tribute page - both are (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: My Prayer on this National Day of Prayer —Matthew Gerber
     (...) Fox News Channel has been replaying the mass in its entirety since it happened...if you have access to them on satellite/cable, I'd check them late night tonight...also, try stations like EWTN and the like, I don't watch them, but it seems (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: My Prayer on this National Day of Prayer —Matthew Gerber
   (...) WHOOPS! Forgot things: Also, isn't it great that you DON'T have to agree with my view of faith? 8?) Oh, and you're welcome... Matt (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)