 Off-Topic / Debate / 12746
  Re: Mercy? (Was Re: My Prayer on this National Day of Prayer)

Geordan, you talk about all this 'mercy' but as far I as I know there have been 5 survivors found and still about 5000 missing or dead. Would you call that mercy? I won't. And the plane 'missing' the white house to hit the Pentagon and kill about (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Mercy? (Was Re: My Prayer on this National Day of Prayer)

(...) You forget that the World Trade Center has a capacity of 50,000. For whatever reason - they were not at work yet, they were able to evacuate, or they were rescued - 45,000 people were not killed. (...) Mercy in a different sense. If the plane (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)