 Off-Topic / Debate / 12608
    Only one tower insured? —Jason J. Railton
   Have a look at this from Sky News: (URL) It seems that the insurance only covered loss of one tower, $1.2bn, compared to total value of $5bn. I wonder though, if Bush gets his way and it is declared an 'act of war', if they even get that much? I (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)