 Off-Topic / Debate / 12471
  Re: The Silliness Goes On and On and On and....

(...) Actually quite a number of us like to be corrected. It's the only way to get better. That said, this is the first of multiple attacks against your readership in general that I think signals some kind of communications failure. I think you are (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The Silliness Goes On and On and On and....

(...) You're right Chris in pointing out to me that I've started lashing out with unwarranted "attacks" and generalizations when I should stick to responding to individuals and specifics. In retrospect I should have just said "I don't mind being (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)