 Off-Topic / Debate / 12248
  Re: How to conduct an interview and not actually listen

(...) Granted. It's listed as an "interview," but it's only an interview in the most basic sense. (...) That's a good point, too. Caveat Interviewee, I guess, though I expect Card is sharp enough to have picked up on her agenda during the course of (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: How to conduct an interview and not actually listen

(...) Right. Plus I think that by coming to the conclusion that THIS is what the book is about, she exposes her inability to think outside the boundaries of what she herself is interested in. As I said in my reply to Dan, in my view, the book is (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)