 Off-Topic / Debate / 12224
    Re: Excellent article —Kirby Warden
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher L. Weeks writes: <snipped everything> You assume too much. Or maybe I just didn't give enough detail on my parenting practices. My wife and I determine the law in our home. I balance the law in our home with (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Excellent article —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Why? (...) So not only do they have no rights whatever, but you don't even have any responsibility to them? What if you are wrong about what they need? (...) Because you reject science as a way to determine and refine our understanding of the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Excellent article —Kirby Warden
   I'm not sure if i'm not clarifying myself well enough or if you are simply prodding me. I think I've said all that I need to on this topic, but I'll mull it over for a couple of days just in case. In short, i'm not trying to change your mind, simply (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)