 Off-Topic / Debate / 12218
  Re: Fast food restaurants and Oscar Mayer Wienermobile

(...) Yummy! Eleven herbs and spices! And I have the gut to prove it, too.... -Dave (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Fast food restaurants and Oscar Mayer Wienermobile

(...) Y'know, in the process of finding a good logo on the KFC website (I ended up combining two in photoshop), I learned that KFC has their secret herbs and spices mixed by two different companies, who of course are sworn to secrecy, and then the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Fast food restaurants and Oscar Mayer Wienermobile

(...) Hah! Dudes (Dave and Scott C.), I got two words for you: Zankou Chicken If you haven't been there or ordered from there, come over to my crib and I'll take you there, my treat. I'm usually Mr. Vegetarain but Zankou is the s... Since this is (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)