 Off-Topic / Debate / 12205
Re: AHH! They screwed up more on new Trek!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 14:37:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes:
The rank designation's use pips and not stripes!!!!!! pips are not surpossed
to be around until The Next Generation!! Add to the list any more faults...

1) "Akira"-prise
2) Pip rank system, not stripe.

Rick

   Apparently Paramont must thinks the ST fans have all taken stupid pills
or something. I have been a fan since the show first aired and have a pretty
good sized database of the ST history, it's ships, ect. If they do what it
looks like they are going to do then they are throwing 35 years of great ST
history out the window..I'll hope sanity somehow prevales before it is too
late..   :-)