 Off-Topic / Debate / 12194
    Re: I would have been creating models now but the computer is acting weird. —Maggie Cambron
   (...) But you cannot know whether you've killed it until someone opens the box, which I suppose I've just done. So you didn't kill it, but now maybe I will (not the cat, the thread). (And why a cat rather than a dog?? I suppose a dog might upset the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: I would have been creating models now but the computer is acting weird. —Shiri Dori
   (...) Sorry, I couldn't let you do that. Killing is morally wrong! Except when yur personal safety is at risk. Don't kill anyone, Maggie!! (...) I wonder if they actually tried it - and how many times was the cat found dead? And how many posts (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)