 Off-Topic / Debate / 12107
Re: Steve Lane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 21:42:09 GMT

Remember, Scott is in the UK, so he probably pays by the minute, unless
Amuricans, who mostly have flatfee.  In that case, posting them all, then going
on later to authorize via email all at once saves money for Lego.

Me, I post all at once from time to time because sometimes I skip a day of
reading this group ;-)

Steven Lane wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Steve Lane writes:
My screen shows eleven contiguous posts from Scott Arthur!

Is this a record?

If you check the times, you will see that I mostly save my posts up and
authorise them all at once - not a big deal. I think I posted 12 messages on
LUGNET yesterday. I am sure others will have posted more.

Scott A

I see now. It looked to me like you'd written 11 posts in 1 stint, but you
didn't.

Ste