 Off-Topic / Debate / 11944
Re: Handgun Death Rate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 20:31:20 GMT

But so what?  No nation in the world has ever given the vote to all the
citizens.  Yours doesn't and neither does mine.  And I think that's an
abomination, but there it is.

Agreed. We're better than some. However I'd prefer a more restrictive vote.
Maybe proportional to taxes paid???

Are you kidding?

Chris