 Off-Topic / Debate / 11938
    Re: The position of authority (was: Handgun Death Rate) —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Maybe it's not a very solid argument, since I don't think any one individual is likely to fall into both camps. But, from what we see of your election campaigns it's all about who can throw the most money around, and behind the scenes offer (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The position of authority (was: Handgun Death Rate) —Larry Pieniazek
   Could you clarify this paragraph for me, please? (...) This confused me. If the government currently is oppressive, but not bad enough to actually rebel against, why would I want to give up my arms now? I may well be working for political change, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)