 Off-Topic / Debate / 11917
Re: Handgun Death Rate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 08:22:53 GMT

Do you think the could conciev how powerful democarcy would come. How
everyone (more or less) would be able to vote? Or do you think they had
events like the French revolution in mind?

This one is so riddled with typos I can't make it out. Would you please
repeat the question, this time carefully checking for correctness? Thanks.

Oops

Do you think they could conceive how powerful democracy would become. How
everyone (more or less) would be able to vote? Or do you think they had
events like the French revolution in mind?

Scott A