 Off-Topic / Debate / 11785
Re: Another Legend dies....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:23:26 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
Sorry for answering on my own posting, but I just have got an interesting
picture, which I have uploaded at brickshelf right now:

This is another typical example for the new Lego quality standard, which I was
refering to. The minifig is from the re-release of the Guarded Inn and
demonstrates why I really not will have to worry about new Metroliners at
all....

Wasn't the original reason Lego did not release the Guarded Inn in the
States that it 'promotes drinking' ;)

Maybe the inclusion of this minifig head is to show kids the dangers
drinking can bring :D