 Off-Topic / Debate / 11736
Re: Handgun Death Rate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 22:58:07 GMT

GB doesn't count - they don't HAVE the massive amount of guns already easily
available on the primary new and secondary new/used market.

Two TOTALLY different bases to start from.

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:

And I suppose you think the people committing premeditated crimes own those guns
legally?  And banning handguns would keep them from owning them?

You're not really that naive, are you?

All those poor naive people in Great Britain....
:-)

Bruce