 Off-Topic / Debate / 11730
    Re: Handgun Death Rate —Kirby Warden
   (...) For the moment, yes. Are you concerned that there may actually be a sound reason that people should maintain the ability to defend themselves? (...) Though I am not well read on this issue, I can imagine many reasons why arms may not have been (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Handgun Death Rate —Scott Arthur
   (...) One does not need guns do defend rights. Most of Europe does not have guns under their beds but we are still here. I feel safe that HM Gov is not about to oppress me. Even though you have the right to own a gun, you still fear what your (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)