 Off-Topic / Debate / 11703
  Re: Handgun Death Rate

(...) Is this really the best you can do. Which members of the gun owning public stopped your courts dragging away alleged communists during McCarthy’s reign? (...) You are trivialising the debate. Falling pianos no doubt have their victims too. The (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Handgun Death Rate

(...) For the moment, yes. Are you concerned that there may actually be a sound reason that people should maintain the ability to defend themselves? (...) Though I am not well read on this issue, I can imagine many reasons why arms may not have been (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Handgun Death Rate

(...) One does not need guns do defend rights. Most of Europe does not have guns under their beds but we are still here. I feel safe that HM Gov is not about to oppress me. Even though you have the right to own a gun, you still fear what your (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)