 Off-Topic / Debate / 1168
    Re: Stunningly ignorant people —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Yeah... Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 13-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Stunningly ignorant people —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) I've got news for you: I'm an academic, and we have so many of the Pavlovian non-net.savvy it would make you *freak out*. They'll open anything, even though they don't even use the restrooms in the Department office because they're afraid! (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)