 Off-Topic / Debate / 1156
Re: Making money on the Net (Was: New Web Page)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 18:15:04 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

Richard Dee wrote:

After all of the discussion about currencies, I have scanned
a few bank notes so people can compare. Here is the site:
http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/money.html

Did you make a typo or is your provider down? I've got connection
refused both last night and today.

Must have been a server problem, works now...

Nice. There is some kind of image problem though, the reverse of the UK
10 pound note is larger than the front.

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com