 Off-Topic / Debate / 11485
11484  |  11486
Subject:
bloody pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 18:34:06 GMT

Thank you Dan for providing the PETA link. Although the pictures and
information on the site did not serve to change my cravings for beef
products, it did serve to offer me a central source of information on the
subject of animal cruelty and meat manufacturing.

The "murder king" protests escaped my notice entirely in the media.  Here in
Muskegon, Michigan, there has been no mention that I am aware of, nor any
protests, of Burger King beef.

Does anyone have any opinions of the ramifications, if any, that may
transpire as result of the success of these protests?  I have not noticed
any increase in prices, though I have observed a design change in the Burger
King logo.