 Off-Topic / Debate / 11373
Re: Did animals have rights before we invented rights?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 17:38:45 GMT

People are always welcome to urge me to ignore him, it's great advice, but
as soon as they say "and there's no difference between the two of you" they
can pretty much count on my tuning them out, as they no longer have standing
with me to comment on it.

This sounds almost threatening. You must be pretty thin skinned Larry. Do
you keep a little black book of all of those who "no longer have standing"
with you, or do you use voodoo dolls?

Not willing to answer?

No I am not.

I am trying to do better at ignoring you, or at least ignoring you when you
are at your silliest... What possible value add is there in a comment like
"do I use voodoo dolls", I wonder? And I am sure everyone else is wondering
it too.

++Lar