 Off-Topic / Debate / 11174
    Re: Some Lego buying stats —Selçuk Göre
   Thank you very much for the inputs Maggie..:-) (...) Actually, although we (me and my wife) earn quite above the average in Turkish terms, (minimum legal wage is 107 million TL here, and 1 USD=1.25 million TL), I think it does not buy us a decent (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Some Lego buying stats —Maggie Cambron
   (...) My sister lives in a two bedroom two bath apartment in Santa Monica, probably considered a desirable neighborhood (whenever you see a Southern California street lined with those tall skinny palm trees in a movie, chances are good it is her (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)