 Off-Topic / Debate / 11070
    Re: Gasohol? —Tom Stangl
   Ignoring the total net energy balance, here's another load of crap you can vent on if you wish: The EPA says 15% ethanol gasohol gets no worse mpg than 0% ethanol gasoline. Anyone with a brain can look up the BTU/lb output of ethanol and quickly (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Gasohol? —Larry Pieniazek
   Snip most of it (...) Me either. A number of relatives on my wife's side are farmers (corn in MI, dry wheat in Colorado, etc.) and I really really feel bad for the US farmer, he has been seriously messed with for 70+ years now. ++Lar (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)