 Off-Topic / Debate / 11038
Re: Sanctions (was: Libertarian Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 00:54:09 GMT

I'm giving you an honest appraisal of what I perceive to be your problem of
treating me rudely on-line. I haven't called your comments ridiculous or
idiotic, nor have I previously approached you with sarcasm or cynicism.
Nothing you can say will alter the fact of your rudeness. If you truly
believe that your initial response to my statement was the only possible way
you could have approached me then you have much to learn about manners and
diplomacy, in my opinion. You initially chose a negative and hostile
attitude toward me, without any deliberate provocation on my part, now deal
with the consequences.

Dan