 Off-Topic / Debate / 11035
    Re: Waco (time for a Subject change already) —Tom Stangl
   (...) Yes, you've shown yourself to be the polar opposite of someone else in this forum, and I can't understand why you're not debating HIM. To you, it's "all hail the gubmint, which can do no wrong" or "if it's a law, it must be right". The both of (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Waco (time for a Subject change already) —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Tom, I've made my points, and stand by them. You are attempting to put words in my mouth, and I'm not sure why. Try reading and understanding BEFORE you type next time, please, 'cause I don't appreciate it. (...) Not even interested in having (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)