 Off-Topic / Debate / 10978
Re: A piece of U.S. history (was: Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 15:04:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Shiri Dori writes:
<One of the best posts I've ever seen, especially in .debate...read it,
seriously!>

Shiri,

1) I want to give you a high-five, but can't figure out how to do it through
the computer.

2) Give me the name of your high school. If you learned and retained all of
that, I'm ready to sign my kids up now (although I do credit your powers of
learning also...).

Matt