 Off-Topic / Debate / 10948
    Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda) —Tom Stangl
   (...) Scott, Some of your inferences are going beyond asinine. I'll stop there, because all I'll do is give you the satisfaction of getting a rise out of someone, which is all you seem to want to do here. If you have a middle name, you should change (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda) —Scott Arthur
   (...) You are wrong. Youch, an insult! (...) Youch, an insult! Go back and read the 1st message in this thread, you will see this whole "debate" is a troll. BTW - I have no middle name. Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)