 Off-Topic / Debate / 10879
  Re: New Brickbay promotion

(...) Dave, I *know* you're smarter than this. You know well the difference between the semantic load of "gypsum" (if there is one, outside of East Tawas, MI, where it indicates employment ;) ) and that of "gypping" (or "Gypsy"). (...) What's so (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New Brickbay promotion

(...) What if you're overcharged for a low-quality load of gypsum? 8^) (...) And here I was afraid you were trying to sneak in some Nazi propaganda! 8^) Anyway, I wasn't able to type the umlaut so it came through the same! You crystallized it for (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)