 Off-Topic / Debate / 10801
Re: REPOST of canceled message 03
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:19:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dave Low writes:
-Disregard the From field.

Were you neglected as a child?

Would you like me to pretend I was?  I can humor you if you like.

I don't think you know how to pretend. That seems to be one of several
social skills you weren't able to learn. My theory would be that you were
neglected and didn't get the attention that you wanted as a child. Now, you
are (age wise, not mentally) an adult with a personality which drives you to
seek attention in any way that you can regardless of the rules. If you were
able to follow the rules and use common sense judgement like I've seen some
of the YOUNGER members of LUGNET use, I think you just might get on a little
smoother.

You sure seem to need the attention.

What sort of attention could I possibly derive out of you and why on this
God forsaken, screwed up, little planet would you think I want it?  You seem
to not quite understand things, I am not really a troll, in fact most trolls
do not much like me.  When I joined Petitmorte (one of the largest trolling
organizations)some other members actually quit, some who didn't agree with
my methods, and others who had been damaged by me in the past.

I don't care what you have done, or claim to have done in other forums. All
I care about is what you are doing in this forum. If you aren't a troll,
prove it by being a human being for a while.

Piss off... I'm tired of seeing you here.

If that were really true why wouldn't you just ignore/delete any message
that you see with the "disregard the From field" at the top?  I'm not
forcing you to follow up any posts I'm making, nor am I forcing you to even
read them in the first place.

There was a point in time that you actually had something worth reading. It
has since turned into vitriolic drivel. I guess it is just the fact that I
try to give people in general the benefit of the doubt. I keep hoping that
you will drop the "I'm so terrifying chest beating, hear me roar" attitude
at turn into a sensible human being. Besides, you didn't have to reply to my
post either :)  You took the time to snarf another persons identity, and
REPOST your reply to me. I personally didn't think my three sentence reply
would warrant that type of effort.

The reality of the situation is that YOU
want/need me.  I give you a means of dumping emotions, of releasing what's
all bottled up inside you.  Deny it if you like, it won't change the reality
of things though.

I don't know what Freudian newsletter you've been subscribing to, but I
don't want, or need you. If I need a release, I have other outlets. It's my
opinion that there is more of a descripton of your wants/desires in that
statement than anything that applies to me. You are the one who seems to be
seeking attention by any means possible. After all, who else would steal
someone else's identity to post to an anonymous forum other than someone who
feels that they *MUST* post to get a response, and hence the attention?

Keep digging Matthew. If you dig far enough, you'll eventually find light on
the other side.

-Matthew

-Duane