 Off-Topic / Debate / 10470
Re: Why the founding fathers limited government scope (was Re: Rolling Blackouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 13:29:02 GMT

Indeed. One normally hopes the police are impartial. World policing is more
of a protection racket.

It is good to see you agreeing with the libertarians on some things.

What makes you think your country would only help the good guys? Has our
countries not a history of helping the bad guys?

If we were preventing missiles from impacting, regardless of the nation that
was being helped, we would be helping the people -- they are mostly good guys.

Chris