 Off-Topic / Debate / 1046
Re: New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 13:32:06 GMT

On Wed, 26 May 1999 00:09:51 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

Frank Filz wrote:

At certain caving events I go to, the organizers, and most of the
vendors stock up on $2 bills. The idea is that when you go out to a
restaurant for dinner, or otherwise spend money in town, the townies see
all these $2 bills and realize how much money these weird cavers are
injecting into their economy (the big Labor day event I go to becomes
the largest community in the county in West Virginia it is held in).

So you're saying 2's rock too?? Or are you saying they're a bit hollow?

Seriously, I have heard of other groups that want people to know what
their economic impact is doing the same thing. Seems a neat idea.

It sure beats marking quarters.

Steve