 Off-Topic / Debate / 10457
  Re: the metric system

(...) (sorry for taking so long to reply on this) ......but that is kinda funny :) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: the metric system

(...) Interesting. I went to a play this weekend, about Galileo and his ... interactions ... with the Church. I had always thought that Galileo's problem was that people did not believe his ideas, but the presentation of the drama was that a number (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)