 Off-Topic / Debate / 1041
Re: New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 00:13:46 GMT

<374a9c3e.76110762@lugnet.com> <slrn7klkb6.3rr.cjc@VADER.NS.UTK.EDU>

Mike Stanley wrote:

Works for me, though.  We make a point of saving all our change and
using it to pay for groceries (at a store that has one of the counting
machines - worth 8 cents on the dollar to not have to count and roll
in manually), so this might just give me more money to pile up in the
change cup.

You're willing to GIVE UP 8 cents on the dollar? Yeesh. Buy one of those
machines and roll your own. They may look cheap but they're worth it.
200 in coins and you've paid for it.

I squander my money but that one seems like a no brainer.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.