 Off-Topic / Debate / 10360
Re: Rolling Blackouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 13:16:05 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Steve Bliss writes:
Congratulations.  Try being without power for 3 days in the middle of a • blizzard
in January. :-/

Yup!  We don't have rolling blackouts, we just have ice storms that bring the
lines down.  I live out in the woods on a well.  When I have no electricity, I
have no heat and no water.  We do love our wood stove when that happens.  Our
longest one so far was just over 28 hours.  Three days would be bad!

Chris