 Off-Topic / Debate / 10315
Re: Rolling Blackouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 00:21:51 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott P. Costello writes:
And here I thought I did not live in a third world nation.

And I bet you thought you lived in a country where the presidential election
couldn't be stolen by a man in bed with the oil and energy companies too!

Interestingly the price of natural gas, petroleum, and electricity are all
going through the roof, and all at the same time.  And Cheney, as the risk
free V.P., is already testing the waters for oil pipes to Alaska, nuclear
power plants, etc.

"Don't conserve -- throw money at it!!!"

Curiouser and curiouser...

--Hop-Frog