 Off-Topic / Debate / 103
Re: coffee & ice cream (was Re: English phrase)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 21:58:02 GMT

Tim Rueger writes:
In article <364A4BD1.D9AC450E@aol.com>, Jeff Stembel
Nah.  Now, Ben & Jerry's White Russian - best ice cream
there ever was.  End of story.

Sorry to have missed that one..

(Sadly, "was", at least at the grocery.  I suspect those
50-gallon drums of Kahlua just got too expensive.)

Maybe the "coffee" breaks around the B&J plant were a bit too exciting...

-Tom McD.