 Off-Topic / Debate / 10264
  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) But is the intent of the Umbrella to stop attacks by other nations against other nations? That's how Dubya is trying to sell it, but it doesn't sound like any other nation is buying the rhetoric. (...) That's true--my example wasn't especially (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) Right. Hence my question, is it our duty to be the world's policeman (in the area of incoming missiles) just because we CAN? I tend to say no. I say build the thing and then announce that there is a 1B USD charge per missile for stopping (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)