 Off-Topic / Debate / 10202
Re: A question of remembrance...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 08:49:36 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Daniel Jassim writes:
Don't hold your breath. I don't respond to every distortion Scott slings, or
even very many of them, actually.

http://www.iap.org/israeli_massacres.htm

Well that's certainly not biased. Charming reading, though, thanks.

I suppoose that reflects your biased standpoint. I found it rather
depressing. I am sure sites are out there which can show the "other side"
which would be just as bad.

I stand
by my characterisation of the PLO as far worse.

Well, that's just dandy though it doesn't stand to reason why you'd take the
side of the oppressor? If that's your attitude, I can only say that I
strongly feel you are choosing to fill your head with the garbage the
mainstream media would like you to believe rather than the truth of the
matter. Is that not ignorance? Is that not bias? Enjoy the benefit of this
internet and dig a little deeper, my friend.

Don't be too hard on Larry on this - he can't help being narrow-minded... or
perhaps he can? I think, as LFB alluded yesterday, Larry is mixing the PLO,
grass-roots palstinaine feeling and that activities of groups such as Hamas.
Perhaps he has been watching too many hollywood movies where arab =
terrorist.{1}?

Scott A

{1} The biggest laugh about those films is how Iranians are always Arabs -
in reality only 2-3% are.

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org

Dan