 Off-Topic / Debate / 10186
  Re: Ok, why such anti-American sentiment? (Was Re: the metric system)

Linday: First, I'd like to say that I appreciate all of the information. I'm quite interested in the role that nations such as Australia and Canada played in the theater of the World Wars, chiefly because I'm afraid to say that I know quite little (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Ok, why such anti-American sentiment? (Was Re: the metric system)

(...) I hope it's all as correct as I think it is! :) (...) You and I both. It's especially shameful for me, because it's my *job* to know the Empire--but the big problem is that the research and writing just haven't been done yet, and that's done (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)