 Off-Topic / Debate / 1000
Re: Jesus is OK (was Re: New Web Page)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 02:48:29 GMT

Duane Hess wrote:

Here we go again. History does have a way of repeating itself.

**I'M** certainly not going to plow this ground again. This has been
talked about here ad nauseum and I haven't the bandwidth to get into a
debate about the existence of god. Suffice it to say that I'm as
satisfied of his non existance as others are that he does. That's fine.

But, I'm from Grand Rapids. I am extremely familiar with what it is like
to have the existence of god shoved down someone's throat in a quite
painful way.

Please, John. We are good friends, we kid around a lot, but do NOT get
into this debate with me. I don't want to change your mind and I don't
want you to try to change mine. Please don't toss around terms like
intolerance or closemindedness, either. I am dogmatically openminded and
tolerant. :-)

That's it on this topic from me. At least I am going to make a good try
at it.
FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.