 Off-Topic / Debate / *801 (-5)
  Re: New Web Page

(...) How would that change anything? (...) OK, I'll bite :-) (...) Absolutely. 100% (...) I don't want to call them insignificant, but I think that due to the way you've phrased the question, the only answer I can give is Yes. I think that the RKBA (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New Web Page

I should probably stay out of this but... Note that I don't personally own a gun. (...) The availability of guns is a factor in the recent school tragedies, but most of the tragedies would probably still have happened in some way (though probably (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New Web Page

I just want to put my two cents on this one, whereas I will just keep my big mouth shut about the other threads... For what its worth, Mike Stanly seems to absolutely right! (again) Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) Good point, I think I will (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New Web Page

(...) Why? People are usually as polarized on this issue as the abortion issue. (...) It is my contention that the only thing more disgusting than bringing up a tragedy like this in such a "if you support the right to own a gun you think those (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New Web Page

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Dee writes: <snipped several pointed questions about gun control> (...) How about: People react to a dangerous situation depending on a number of factors, one of which is their knowledge of their capabilities. If (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact