 Off-Topic / Debate / *4036 (-5)
  Re: Cheap American shot (Was: NEW Mindstorms set shown (with picture!))

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Kyle D. Jackson writes: <much well-written reason and logic snipped> <it's polite too> <;)> Hear Hear! K.M. (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Cheap American shot (Was: NEW Mindstorms set shown (with picture!))

(...) [snip] (...) [snip] Clint, I've already posted a huge message in this regard, which I hope everyone reads, and will maybe learn something from..., not that I presume to be worthy of teaching anybody anything. But I decided to reply to your (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Cheap American shot (Was: NEW Mindstorms set shown (with picture!))

I really did not want to jump into a sensitive issue, but I think I have some insight to offer that may be enlightening to people both in and outside of the USA. I am not making any statements one way or the other, and I reserve my own opinions to (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Cheap American shot (Was: NEW Mindstorms set shown (with picture!))

Snip (...) I (...) they (...) This is also a class issue, where lower incomes get pushed to "lower end" jobs while higher classes get to have their sons and daughters assume management roles no matter how stupid they are. (Which I which we certainly (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Blair Witch Project - Thoughts?

Adam Yulish wrote in message <3893398D.617B42FA@ee.net>... (...) Sounds a lot like what I call life affirming versus non-life affirming, to an extent, so I can see where you are coming from, I think. (...) I am getting the impression that you say (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact