 Off-Topic / Debate / *2791 (-5)
  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) Thanks! That's the nicest thing anyone's said about me all day! There are a lot of good rules to live by in the members pages but one of my favorites is "be childlike but not childish"... (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

Richard Franks <spontificus@__nospa...yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FMI6p1.DrF@lugnet.com... (...) given (...) people (...) I'd say probably 20 times the average of 20 people with 20 each :-) I'm not sure I've ever seen a grown man look more (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Food WAS: (Re: Your Resumes)

(...) Hmm, reminds me of when I went to the Pontiac Silverdome in Pontiac, Michigan (Where the Pistons used to play and the Lions still do...) and went to the vendor area. Since I worked at the Coffee Beanery at the time, and asked here what kind of (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Your Resumes

(...) You know what really confounds them? I've been known to pull up to the speaker and ask them what kind of fish is in the sandwich, because my doctor won't let me eat anything that swims below 10 fathoms. One time I think that they actually got (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Your Resumes

(...) Very true. Not too long ago, I went to a McDonalds, and had to assist the high- school student cashier in counting out my change. I'll have some McMath with that order. (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact