 Off-Topic / Debate / *20006 (-5)
  Re: Break Out the Cristal (trickle-down economics explained with champagne!)

(...) Now *that's* an under-rated album! Dave! (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Break Out the Cristal (trickle-down economics explained with champagne!)

(...) What a shock! Larry fails to explain the impossible. His basic assertion as I see it: an organization predicated on keeping the peace is broken when the U.S. cannot dictate to it a U.S. focused agenda from on high. In other words, when the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  J.C. in Iraq (or baiting the republican troll)

'Poised and Ready' The evangelist who called Islam 'wicked' is ready to bring humanitarian aid to Muslims in Iraq. (URL) Hooper, from the Council on American-Islamic Relations, said evangelical groups bent on converting Muslims often go into (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Dune, Foundation, and other critics of Empire

"Wayne McCaul" <wmccaul@NOSPAMattbi.com> wrote in message (...) neat (...) Agreed, it is one of the best, I read a recent re-release (part of a "science fiction classics" series. Is this the ones where they have battle suits that cause large (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Break Out the Cristal (trickle-down economics explained with champagne!)

<snip> You've missed the point. I give up. (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact