 Off-Topic / Debate / *13866 (-5)
  The value of environmental assets (was Re: not sure what to call this)

(...) I think it's both actually: (...) Yes, this is exactly the problem. It was solved in Antarctica by dividing up among nations that were close or had 'discovered' it and this has worked mainly because they also all agreed to leave the natural (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Libertarian comes through for the Terrorists

(...) You know what, Scott? You are absolutely right. That text IS worth the read and anyone who is wondering if the Guardian harbors fools or fellow travelers or not ought to go read it and carefully think about the bile that this author spews. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: "Centuries old piece of paper" still pretty darn good

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GL3vzG.1zB@lugnet.com... (...) There is no way that the US can be considered better than the UK. Name me one time ever you beat us at Cricket. lawrence (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Libertarian comes through for the Terrorists

(...) And introduced several *other* bills designed to help root it out as well. From this vantage, those other bills, what I know of them (which is little), may well be MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE measures. I freely admit I cannot quote chapter and verse (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: "Centuries old piece of paper" still pretty darn good

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GL3uJ3.L3D@lugnet.com... (...) Even though you are happy to see the son suffer for the sins of his father? lawrence (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact